Tuesday 3 September 2013

Quirky 31 Day Challenge - Day 3 Favourite Colour

Hi everyone,

Today is day 3 of the Quirky 31 Day Challenge, with the prompt of your favourite colour. A friend mentioned the other day how I have alot of pink and pinky-red swatch sticks. I also have a hot pink car, pink sheets, pink stationary at work...  so I clearly love this colour.

I was looking at my swatch sticks and finding it extremely difficult to pick a pink. What a dilemma! After half an hour of oohing and ahhing I made a decision. 5 different colours to make pink ombre nails :)

I have used;
Basecoat - Seche Clear
Thumb - Two coats of Revlon 'Cherries In The Snow'
Index - Two coats of China Glaze 'Heli-Yum'
Middle - Two coats of Revlon Top Speed 'Bubble'
Ring - Two coats of China Glaze 'Rich & Famous'
Pinky - Two coats of Revlon Colourstay 'Passionate Pink'
Topcoat - Seche Vite

The colours stated above are shown below from left to right.



I usually do not have the patience to use multiple colours in a manicure, especially if they are from different brands due to different drying times. But those five colours are some of my favourites out of my collection, and I have never done ombre nails before.





Please check out the other ladies joining me in the Quirky 31 Day Challenge:





Do you have a favourite colour that dominates your polish collection?

Happy polishing!


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Yep, so much pink polish in my collection too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, glad to know I'm not the only one :)

      Delete
  2. these are nice! my fave is passionate pink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinks and reds! I have so many of them. And for a more somber note... Charcoal Black. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...