Friday 21 June 2013

Grease The Movie Inspired Nails - China Glaze 'Sugar Rush'

Hi everyone,

I've been a very bad blogger and challenge participant! On the 17th of June over at Adventures In Stamping I was a day late in uploading my 70's Inspired design and now I'm posting 5 days later than I should be. I've been alot busier than I thought...

Well, better late than never I say! I didn't want to go down the traditional route of neon, tie dye, peace signs ect. because I figured that everyone would do that. Instead, I looked at movies that were released in the 70's, and voila, Grease Is The Word!



I have used;
Basecoat - Seche Clear
Colour on ring finger - two coats of China Glaze 'Liquid Leather'
Colour on remaining fingers - two coats of China Glaze 'Sugar Rush'
Top coat - Seche Vite
Stamping - Konad Special Polish in white and black
Plates Used - m73 (music notes), MM03 (couple silhouette), BM317 (hearts), m71 (girl), m18 (letter T), BM315 (bird), BM305 (lightening)



I am so happy with this design! I recently received my Messy Mansion and Bundle Monster plates, so it was great having a selection of images to choose from. And between you and me... I have another 6 parcels arriving :)

I have had many comments on how cute my thumb looks, it's my favourite finger for this design. Just in case you are wondering what my inspiration actually translates too:

Thumb - We Go Together (song)
Index - Hopelessly Devoted To You (song)
Middle - The Pink Ladies
Ring - The T-Birds
Pinky - Greased Lighnin' (song)

Hopefully my next update is sooner rather than later.

Happy Polishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...