Monday 13 May 2013

Feminine & Floral - China Glaze 'IV'

It feels good to have polish back on my nails! I regularly go without polish every so often to let my nails breathe and strengthen them naturally. After cutting them down to "nubbins" they are finally a length that looks nice with polish.

I wanted something floral and feminine, yet still work appropriate. I have my first meeting with some prospective clients (eep!) so nice nails are a must. Rather than just a swipe of colour, I added some Konad as well. Sometimes small things can leave a big impression.

This manicure reminds me of Paris for some reason. I'm very happy with how this turned out although next time I will use the smaller rhinestones to make it a touch more dainty.


China Glaze m71 konad


I have used:
Basecoat - Seche Clear
Three coats of China Glaze 'IV'
Topcoat - Seche Vite
Stamping - Konad Special Stamping Polish in light silver
Image Plate - Konad m71
Pearl rhinestones
Sealed with Seche Vite

I find that this peach colour is perfect for work. Do you have a favourite work appropriate colour you keep going back to? I'd love to know what other colours I can try out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...