Monday 25 March 2013

Pink Lace - China Glaze 'IV'

I received my goodies in the mail last week so I did my first Konad manicure.

I used Seche Clear base coat, two coats of China Glaze 'IV,' one coat of Seche Vite top coat, Konad Special Polish in black with plate m57, tips were done with a random limited edition Revlon polish and yet another coat of Seche Vite to seal the rhinestones.

Not too bad for my first go with Konad, but also my first go at handpainting tips.

I call this manicure design "Pink Lace."

Pink Lace with flash
Pink Lace with flash

Pink Lace with natural light

4 comments:

  1. This is extra-impressive for me because I can never get stamping on just the ends of my nails straight/lined up across the whole mani. :) Lovely mani, looks very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, I love lace so much! I like the colour combo too

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...